Holy Rosary Catholic Church, 911 E. Missouri Ave.
• St. Joseph’s Table Viewing and Blessing with 4 p.m. Masson Saturday, March 18.
• Traditional Italian cookies for sale in Priest’s Garage, in the parking lot between the church and the credit union building on Campbell Ave. Sold on Friday, March 17 from 3 to 6:30 p.m., Saturday noon to 6:30 p.m., Sunday 8:30 a.m. ‘til 3 p.m. (or sold out).
• Pasta Milanese dinner is in Scalabrini Hall, 910 Pacific, on Sunday, March 19 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cannolis will be available.
• Pasta Milanese to-go package, $20, feeds a family of four. Includes uncooked pasta, homemade Milanese (or regular) sauce and toasted breadcrumb topping.
St. Anthony Catholic Church, 309 Benton Blvd.
• Italian Mass in honor of St. Joseph, Saturday, March 18, 9 a.m. Blessing of the St. Joseph Table following Mass, in the parish gym. Viewing of table and Italian cookie sale from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Pasta Milanese dinner served in St. Joseph Hall, 3208 Lexington Ave. from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, March 19. Free will donation, carry out available. Cookies, cannoli, cakes, and table items available for purchase.
Holy Cross Catholic Church, 5106 St. John Ave.
• St. Joseph Table viewing on Saturday, March 18, in the parish hall from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• English Mass at 10 a.m. Sunday, March 19, Spanish Mass at 8 a.m. and 1:30 pm.
• Italian pasta, cookies and cannoli available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Lunch is free will donation ($10 suggested) and carry out is available.
Scimeca’s Online Market & Deli, 1611 Swift Ave, NKC
• St. Joseph Table display from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, March 17. Cookies, breads, and Pasta Milanese available. Table donations and purchase proceeds will benefit FACE- Foundation for Autism Collaboration and Empowerment.
• Additionally, in honor of St. Patrick’s Day, corned beef and cabbage will be available as the lunch special.