Essig Family McDonald’s is proud to be a part of the Historic Northeast Northeast community. Our mission is to provide learning, development, and opportunities for our team members so that, together we can operate excellent restaurants. By joining our team, you are becoming a part of our family and our mission.
CREW TEAM MEMBER
– Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
– Help customers order their favorite McDonald’s meals
– Prepare all of McDonald’s World Famous food
– Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun
– Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
And all you’ll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We’ll teach you the rest. For job openings on your schedule – part time or full time – give us a try. You must be 14 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald’s.
SHIFT LEADER/DEPARTMENT LEADER
(Needed for ALL shifts)
Department leaders oversee an essential department of the restaurant collaborating with Shift Leaders to oversee the: Exceptional Customer Service, Managing Crew, Inventory Management, Maintenance and Cleanliness, Quality Food Production & Crew Training.
– Essig Family McDonald’s offer benefits that include:
– Competitive compensation and premium pay for overnight shifts
– Career development and advancement opportunities
– Free telemedicine for your entire household
– Free employee meals and weekly free family meals
– Flexible schedules, 30% national McDonald’s discount
– Other Benefits
– PTO, 401k, Insurance, Scholarship opportunities for university and trade schools
Community Engagement Opportunities
– Fundraising events
– Charitable donations
– Community outreach
To apply for these positions visit www.essigmcd.com/job-opportunities