At Capstone Restaurant Group, we are dedicated to the fast food industry and are independently owned and operated as a franchisee in the CKE Restaurant System. We are always searching for talented Team Members, at all levels, that are interested in growing with us.
You are the energetic and warm smile that provides great hospitality to our guests. Whether you are greeting and serving our guests or preparing quality food products in a clean, pleasant, and safe environment, you get great satisfaction from demonstrating a high level of integrity in all that you do!
“We love the customers here, they’re the main reason we work here. They always have a different story to tell every day they come in. It just never get’s old.”
NOW HIRING AT 6326 INDEPENDENCE AVE LOCATION
FIVE POSITIONS: NIGHT or DAY
Restaurant Cooks & Cashiers
$11.00 and up based on experience/night differential
We are willing to teach you all that you need to know to be successful with us. All that we ask is:
•You are willing to work flexible hours
•You are at least 14 years old
•You have a great attitude and will value our Guests and fellow Team Members
•You strive to be dependable and reliable and always act with Integrity
Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Restaurant Night Shift Leader
$11.00 and up based on experience
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Shift Leader assists the Assistant Manager and General Manager with management activities and duties, ensuring all activities are consistent with and support the restaurant’s business plan. The Shift Leader ensures all Team Members are performing their job responsibilities and meeting all expectations in all areas of their job description.
Any Candidate must be legally able to perform the duties of this position.
Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
Must have reliable transportation and method of communication with restaurant (i.e. phone or email).
PARTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Take necessary action to ensure all hospitality service is outstanding; anticipates and exceeds guest needs; handles situation and requests immediately in a positive manner.
• Effectively “paths” the restaurant to monitor all aspects of the restaurant’s operation to anticipate problems; takes initiative to correct problem areas immediately.
• Create a friendly atmosphere for Team Members and Guests.
• Effectively train and provide direction and supervision for Team Members.
• Support efforts to maximize sales and profits and minimize controllable costs.
• Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
• Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety, appearance and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Work around high temperatures.
• Work around others in close quarters.
• Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
• Work with various cleaning products.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
Team Member referral bonus program.
Team Member discount programs, with financing options
Team Member meal discount
Paid Time Off
See a complete list at www.capstonerestaurants.com/careers