For the second time in a little over thirty days, Kansas City, MO Firefighters responded to a home on a fatal carbon monoxide call.

Just before 7am Saturday, crews entered a home at 1018 Fuller Ave. where three male victims had succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning. Another male who was in the house was transported to an area hospital in critical condition.

According to a Fire Department spokesperson the preliminary cause of death os determined to be the use of a gas generator inside the house.

The names of the three victims has not been released jowever, all were of Hispanic heritage.