We’re all about awards this time around!
Awards for The Northeast News aren’t limited to our news writers, oh no! Our top shelf Advertising, Marketing and Design teams were recognized once again for their hard work and creativity at the annual MPAME (Missouri Press Advertising and Marketing Executives) Awards convention in Lake Ozark the weekend of April 23rd.
This year, The Northeast News earned six First Place awards in a variety of advertising and marketing categories, including:
- Best Full Page Ad: Monarch Mariposa Garden event, awarded to Art & Creative Director Bryan Stalder
- Best Single Classified Display Ad: Three Bees Lawn Service, awarded to Marketing & Design Assistant Bethany Alzanadi
- Best Multi-Media Campaign (print, podcast and social media):Kansas City Museum, awarded to Michael Bushnell, Abby Hoover, and Bryan Stalder
- Most Creative Use of Full Color: Scimeca’s Deli ad, awarded to Art and Creative Director Bryan Stalder
- Best Ad Series: International Marketplace, awarded to Art and Creative Director Bryan Stalder
- Best Sponsored Content/Native Advertising: Chamber of Commerce sponsored content, awarded to Managing Editor Abby Hoover and Art & Creative Director Bryan Stalder
The Northeast News also secured a Second Place honor for:
- Best Print Advertising Campaign: Bishop Sullivan, awarded to Art and Creative Director Bryan Stalder
The Northeast News won a Third Place award for:
- Best Ad Smaller Than a Full Page: Mussaletti’s Pizza/KC Chiefs promo, awarded to Marketing & Design Assistant Bethany Alzanadi and Art & Creative Director Bryan Stalder
The Northeast News won an Honorable Mention for:
- Best Newspaper-Produced Insert: Calendar/Wrapping Paper, awarded to Publisher Michael Bushnell, Managing Editor Abby Hoover, Customer Service Associate Dorri Partain, Marketing and Design Assistant Bethany Alzanandi, and Marketing Specialist Krystin Miller