The Northeast News is your place to advertise community events, local businesses and services. Our award winning advertising campaigns offer flexible advertising options tailored for your specific needs. Choose from print, digital, podcast, newsletter, or various customizable packages that work best for you.
This year, our advertising staff took home five First Place, one Second Place, one Third Place and one Fourth Place award in the Missouri Press Advertising and Marketing Executives Best Ad Contest out of a total of 168 entries in the Weeklies Class 3 Category.
The Northeast News has a strong social media community, reaching 56,000 views last week alone, far beyond Northeast. Let us help you get your business online and open up new opportunities.
With no-brainer rates and frequency discounts, print advertisements are an easy way to deliver your ads to the doorsteps of 9,000 households a week. The Northeast News recently upgraded to high-quality 80 pound paper thanks to an arrangement with our trusted printer, the Columbia Tribune, creating crisp ads with vibrant colors.
Questions? Contact Krystin Miller, call our office at 816-241-0765, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• First Place – Best Advertising Sales Tool
• First Place – Best Ad Designer
• First Place – Best Ad Series
• First Place – Most Creative Use of Full Color in an Ad
• First Place – Best Single House Ad
• Second Place – Best Online Ad Designer
• Third Place – Best Sponsored Content
• Fourth Place – Best Special Section